classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Kenny Kenny
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Kevin Thomas

This post was updated on .
It was Kevin Thomas, not Terrence Johnson stepping up big by replacing Lacey on Sunday night although Terrence Johnson also played decently.  I picked up Terrence Johnson last week.  Is it worth to pickup Thomas and drop Johnson or holding onto Johnson for ROS?
jrod jrod
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Kevin Thomas

I picked up johnson also for both my teams. Bypassed Jordan B of the seahawks and he continuing to putting up nice IDP #'s. I'll wait for guru replty.
Kenny Kenny
Reply | Threaded
|

I could drop King (Stl)forKevin Thomas, but little bit worrisome to start two INd CBs (Thomas and Johnson ) at the same time. could you recommend another sleeper like Thomas in CB required league?
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

I think Thomas is the player to own moving forward as he got the start. Johnson still saw a healthy amount of snaps as the nickel cornerback as the Saints use a lot of multiple receiver sets. Wilhite from the Broncos had a very nice game. Terrence McGee from the Bills had 11 solo tackles in Week 6 and is likely available in a multitude of leagues. The matchup against the Skins isn't the greatest, however.