Jamar Chaney

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
acinoralas acinoralas
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Jamar Chaney

is he worth a pick up in a dynesty league?? im looking for young stud sleepers and 16 tacks last week makes you look twice atleast!! ive picked him up just seeing what you think. o and also is brian dawkins done? or should i expect a bounce back next year?
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Jamar Chaney

As long as Stewart Bradley is there, I don't see a ton of potential for Chaney. Even though it could be argued that he's just as good as Bradley.
acinoralas acinoralas
Reply | Threaded
|

yea brian baldinger called him one of the best mlb in the nfl already. screw it i will leave a link..
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?id=5970&sport=NFL
acinoralas acinoralas
Reply | Threaded
|

heres the report.... http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-playbook/09000d5d81d1d390/Playbook-Rookie-report..
he even gos as far as to say he could win rookie of the year with  another2 weeks like the  last 2weeks
Dave Larkin Dave Larkin
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by acinoralas
I'm going the other way on this one. Chaney is a definite stash in deep dynasty leagues. I managed to stow him away on my taxi squad.

Bradley is a decent player, but the injuries he has sustained throughout his career have been alarmingly frequent. Bradley is a free agent in 2011 according to Rotoworld. He signed a deal in 2007 worth $2.2m, but cutting their losses on him or moving him back outside wouldn't be the worst idea, especially if Chaney can continue to be productive.

I think Brian Baldinger's analysis may be a bit over the top and reactionary, but Chaney is worth hanging on to.
David Larkin: writer of the weekly publication "IDP Game Notes"
Find me on Twitter: @davlar87