classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Jason Jason
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Is Session dropable?

This post was updated on .
I am not sure how serious his injury is, but he could be out for a while with broken arm. The consensus tells me minimum of three weeks to heal the broken bone. My team really has no roster spot to stash injured players for a while. Do you think it is still worth to keep him? Could his ability to play be affected by this type of injury? Same Q towards Chung, which is related to other Q in the board.  
Jason Jason
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Are Session/Chung dropable?

Regarding to potential Chung replacement, our league is loaded with good players such as B McFadden, Finnegan, Atogwe, Winfield. Considering the depth of DBs in my league, I am thinking of dropping Chung. I think I can bring him back after next week or two. Who would you recommend for his replacement for now?
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

I think Session is droppable. He may be out a while.

From the list you provided, Atogwe and Finnegan are on bye so that leaves McFadden and Winfield. I'd probably give the edge to Winfield.
Jason Jason
Reply | Threaded
|

Let me re-iterate the question regarding Chung. I decided to drop him on the hope that I could re-acquire him in the future.

For this week only, who would you recommend?

Talib vs Roddy White and Atl
Grim vs Atl
Winfield vs Ari
McFadden vs Cin
D Landry vs Mia

For the rest of the season, who would you recommend (if I fail to re-recruit Chung)?

Finnegan, Atgowe, McFadden, Winfield, C Greene, N Collins

Thanks,
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

I like Dawan Landry against the Dolphins this week. And then Talib next.

ROS: Atogwe, Winfield, Greene