Is Richard Seymour for real?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Cory Cory
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Is Richard Seymour for real?

I'm struggling right now with Justin Tuck being injured and trying to decide if I should just wait it out.  Richard Seymour is available (actually so is Trent Cole, but he's in the injury boat with Tuck) and he's been tearing it up lately.  Good sack and tackle numbers and in a league that awards an extra half point for a TFL, he has even more value.  Still can't find the courage to pull the trigger.
Bill Edwards Bill Edwards
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Is Richard Seymour for real?

Seymour has been solid so far. it is tuff to drop a guy like Tuck for him, but Tuck's neck injury is worrysome to me (Peyton Manning). he has been pulled from a few practices and hasn't come any closer to getting back on the field, which he will share with 2 other studly DE's when he returns. i would grab Seymour. He has a pretty good looking schedule and is on a team that isn't gonna blow many teams out on offense so he will be going hard every play. Seymore is in a less productive position as a DT but he does get on the edge here and there. I'd do it, if it were my team.
Thanks Bill
Bill Edwards Bill Edwards
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by Cory
Seymour has been solid so far. it is tuff to drop a guy like Tuck for him, but Tuck's neck injury is worrysome to me (Peyton Manning). he has been pulled from a few practices and hasn't come any closer to getting back on the field, which he will share with 2 other studly DE's when he returns. i would grab Seymour. He has a pretty good looking schedule and is on a team that isn't gonna blow many teams out on offense so he will be going hard every play. Seymore is in a less productive position as a DT but he does get on the edge here and there. I'd do it, if it were my team.
Thanks Bill
Cory Cory
Reply | Threaded
|

Thank you, sir.