IDP projections - Custom scoring 12 team 22 player rosters

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
James James
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

IDP projections - Custom scoring 12 team 22 player rosters

Just today received access to the idpguru.com draft guide. Thank you.

In a cash prize league at Yahoo with full IDP. 11 starting defensive players and 11 starting offensive players. First time playing with more than one defensive player.

QB, QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, TE, W/T, W/R, D, DB, DL, LB, LB, LB, DT, DE, CB, CB, S

We draft next weekend and I am trying to set up the pre-draft rankings at Yahoo. (kind of a challenge at Yahoo)

The Yahoo league has inflated scoring for the defensive players. Using projections from Yahoo there are 40 defensive players in the top 100 projected points scorers.

Solo tackle=2pt, assist=0.5pt, sack=6pts, FF=4pts, FR=3pts, PD=2pt, INT=6pts, Tackle for loss=4,  
Safety=6, Def TD=6

Can we enter custom scoring to generate custom defensive rankings at idpguru.com? If not could I still effectively use the default defensive scoring here at idpguru.com to help set the pre-draft rankings at Yahoo?

Also trying to use a VBD strategy from FootballGuys, and custom defensive projections from PFF, to have some initial grasp on when to draft these 22 starting positions.  During the draft I will also watch what rounds the returning managers are drafting defensive players. We have 12 teams and 8 of them played last year with these settings.

Worse case I will take a beating this year and come back next year with a lot more knowledge.

Thanks so much.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: IDP projections - Custom scoring 12 team 22 player rosters

Hey James,

If you download the Projections (Excel) from the draft guide page, that document has a page to enter in your customized scoring. Projection rankings will change once you do that.