IDP DL Advise

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
FINZ FINZ
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

IDP DL Advise

Every year I get some really good value for LB's classified as DL.   Besides Mack, can you give me a few names that could be steals.  We get 1 point for tackles and assists.   I've been hearing about Prestine Smith (WAS).  Do you think he will see significant time with Junior Gallette out?  Any other guys that you can think of that fit this criteria????

Love your site.  Longtime IDP player and find your rankings are spot on!
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: IDP DL Advise

I'm starting to buy into Preston Smith, yes. Jerry Hughes is another guy that could still be classified as a DL although he's a LB. Ogbah is a deeper sleeper that fits this bill as well. Vic Beasley perhaps as well but I'm not that high on him.
Primetime21 Primetime21
Reply | Threaded
|

Thoughts on Danielle Hunter in MIN? he looked damn good at the end of the year last year

12 team IDP 3-4 D, looking at a couple deeper sleepers and wondering if he will start over Robison?
Levo Levo
Reply | Threaded
|

Liking both hunter and jerry hughes this year. I know fowler jr will likely be on a snap count but he's been going off at jags camp and with a much improved defense, I can see a big debut (even with 1st year defensive lineup typically struggling).