I Need a Consistent LB

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
FatHeads IDP (Evan) FatHeads IDP (Evan)
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

I Need a Consistent LB

For the last 5 weeks, I have been trying to pickup a LB who I think is going to be consistent, but it has failed miserably and all that has happened is basically add, drop, add, drop, and on and on each week...My league is particularly small and isnt IDP only. There are 8 teams and we start 1 LB, 1 DB, and 1 DL. Since there are a lot of LB's available, I will just post the link of the free agent LB's page in my league. Can you pick 1 from there that you feel is the most consistent/best available? My league scoring for IDP's is 1for a solo, 2 for a sack, 2 for an int., and 6 for a TD.

http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/players?searchFor=&position=128&freeAgent=true&leagueId=30422&BrowsePlayersForm=
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: I Need a Consistent LB

I'd go with Jon Beason as he's byed out and has been a top 10 linebacker in each of his first three seasons in the league. He had 10 total tackles in Week 5 and seems to be reverting back to his stud ways.
FatHeads IDP (Evan) FatHeads IDP (Evan)
Reply | Threaded
|

There are also other LB's that are ranked lower in that list that are free agents and are coming back from injuries/suspensions... Do you think Poluszny or Cushing would be a better choice, or do you think Beason is still the better choice?
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

I think that Posluszny and Beason are very close. Even though I have a big man crush on "Pos," I still have to give the edge to Beason due to Posluszny's injury history.