Hello again. A few suggestions for a Keeper League Team

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Obiwan Kenblomi Obiwan Kenblomi
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Hello again. A few suggestions for a Keeper League Team

Hope you're doing well in your high stakes league.  I'm 5-1 in mine.  Pretty consistant team scoring wise.

I'm in a keeper league and am always more prone to go with a young future "stud" over a better performing 10 yr vet (within reason), so that being said:

At LB I have Bishop and Dansby starting (Dansby comes out for Weatherspoon when he's healthy).  Weatherspoon is a one of my keepers at LB, no doubt.

I have Gerald McGrath on my bench.  Looking at the long term (end of this year and next year) would you drop McGrath for Levy or Angerer - both of whom are on my wire?  Who would have the most potential come playoff time of these 3?  Who would you keep at the end of the year out of Bishop, McGrath, Levy and Angerer (assuming I keep 2 LBs, or 3 if you felt strongly about them)?

Try to keep your Hawkeye blood unbiased :)

As always, thanks for you time.  And what's your record in your league?

Obi
My IDP scoring system: 16 team Keeper League:  TK-1pt, ATK-1, Sack-3, Int-3, FF & FR-3, PD-1.  Multiple bonus thresholds for high TK and ATK each, Sacks, INT Yds and FR Yds.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Hello again. A few suggestions for a Keeper League Team

I'm in 8 fantasy leagues. In my "big money" league we use total points and we have a pretty comfortable 200+pt lead.

Both short-term and long-term, I think Levy has the best potential to help your team. He's a low LB1 when healthy. He has great opportunity and little competition for tackles. I'd keep Levy and Angerer (more risk than McRath, but higher payoff).