Hawthorne

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
stacy stacy
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Hawthorne

Wow, what a monster game.  I'm pretty sure this isn't what to expect the rest of the season, but do you see yesterday's game as a postive sign of things to come for the rest of the year or just one lucky game.  You were very high on him(as was I) in the preseason.  Do you believe he can still live up to the high expectations?  How would you rank him, DJ Williams, Sean Weatherspoon and Barnett the rest of the year?  I keep wanting to put Weatherspoon last on this list but he keeps playing up to par or better than these guys.  It's difficult to have to sit one every week.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Hawthorne

I think he's a LB2+ right behind Barnett. I like his upside moving forward.
stacy stacy
Reply | Threaded
|

Do you have Weatherspoon slightly behind barnett and hawthorne or are they pretty close?  Also, Derrick Johnson and Ruud are on the waiver wire.  What do you think of their prospects moving forward and which one would you pick up if you could only choose one?
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

I'd probably rank Weatherspoon slightly ahead of Barnett as he has a bit more sack production. I think Johnson will be more consistent but Ruud will likely finish the year with more tackles than Johnson. Ruud just needs the right weekly matchups to really produce.
Chris Chris
Reply | Threaded
|

So who is the better play this week?  I currently have Hawthorne but DJ is still on the wires and I'm considering picking him up.  Would appreciate your help, thanks!
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Barnett is the best play this week followed by Hawthorne although I like DJ Williams the most ROS.