Goldson

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
denverchief denverchief
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Goldson

Hey Guru, love your site and your knowledge has really helped me out - thanks for Chung.  I'm in a 3 DB, tackle heavy league (interceptions and pass deflected are heavily weighted as well) and Goldson was great for me last year but not as much this year - I think I can upgrade.  I have Chung, Atogwe, Winfield - available are Jason Allen, Cason, Woodson (just dropped), Hayden.  Do you think any are an upgrade?  What do you think of Goldson going forward?  Any other suggestions for WW pickups?

thanks for the thoughts, appreciate your work
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Goldson

Goldson isn't really known for his strong tackle numbers. He puts up decent tackle numbers in addition to a good amount of big plays. So far this season, he has no big plays. And this is likely due to the overall poor play of the 49ers defense. I would hold on to him since you have a bench and he still has the bigger upside over any of the players available on your waiver wire.

I also like Lawyer Milloy quite a bit this season if he's on your wire. I see his tackle production remaining quite steady over the course of the season. I would select him over any of the people you listed.