Godfrey or Rhodes

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Josh L Josh L
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Godfrey or Rhodes

I picked up TJ Ward and Lawyer Milloy in back to back weeks and it's worked out very nicely (tip of the hat to you).

Milloy is on bye next week and I need to find someone to replace him and possibly join the weekly rotation.  Godfrey and Rhodes are two of the top guys on waivers and both play passing offences next week.  Which guy would you roll with for both a one week plug-in and with value on the bench?
Josh Lambden Josh Lambden
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Godfrey or Rhodes

I just read you're waiver-adds for the week.  Does Mays make for a better pick up than either of these two?
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Actually the Bears (who Godfrey plays) and Saints (who Rhodes plays) are slightly below average matchups for opposing safeties. Mays has the Eagles who are even worse. I'd go with Godfrey for this week since he's been tackling quite well as of late. I think Mays will have the best value in the long-term, however. Any other options on your WW?
Josh L Josh L
Reply | Threaded
|

Let's see, there's Carlos Rogers against pass heavy GB, Nate Allen vs SF, Daniel Manning vs run heavy Car (might be our winner?) and Old as dirt Dawkins vs Baltimore.

Then if Mays has another big game I think I'd have to grab him next week.

The pick up goes through tonight so any help you can give today would be great.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

I think I'd still go with Godfrey.