Gerald Hodges

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Jason Jason
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Gerald Hodges

Does he secure the starting MLB position at SF? If so, what's your expectation? I wonder if there is a chance that he could become an every-down role like late stretch of 2015.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Gerald Hodges

This is perhaps one of the more difficult positions battles to get in a read in. Nobody knows (I don't think SF does). My guess is they start the season with a platoon at LILB. And that platoon could consist of Hodges, Wilhoite, and Ray Ray Armstrong. I'm hoping Hodges gets the starting nod and plays every down as I think he does the most with the role, but just can't say at this point. Probably a situation to avoid if you are drafting right now.
Levo Levo
Reply | Threaded
|

From the reports in SF, it maybe Hodges/Whilhoite rotating early downs, and Armstrong coming in on passing downs, Armstrong would hold LB3 value I'd think if he got the full time gig.
Joshua Joshua
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by theidpguru
Would you drop Hodges for Preston Smith? At least, he is everydown player in WAS.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

It depends on the scoring system. Smith is one of my top sleepers at outside rush linebacker. If it's big play scoring, then I would for sure.