classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Joe Divola Joe Divola
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Free Agent advice

10 team 16 keeper IDP league
Scoring:1 pt per TK and .5 per assist/3 pts per FF and 1 pt for the recovery/2 pts per .5 sack/4 pts. per INT/1 pt per Pass Def./6 pts per Defensive TD
Starting Requirements:1 DL/1 LB/1DB/1FLEX(LB/DL/DB)

My IDP:
Cole/Campbell(ARI)
Mayo/Weatherspoon/Tulloch/Washington(ARI)
Chung/Allen(PHI)

First of all I need to thank you Guru....I picked up Chung after week 1 based on how hard you were pimping him and he has not left my lineup since and is the top scoring DB in my league and #5 overall.

Based on my leagues scoring, DBs have been scoring as well as most the LBs in this league as there are 13 LBs and 14 DBs in the top 30 overall and I am looking at making some moves....Do I drop Washington for Lenon, Campbell for either Toler (who is #10 overall) or Griffin(who is 11 overall) and Tulloch for either Rocky McIntosh or Kevin Burnett?  Posluszny is also sitting on the WW...dont know how much I trust him to stay on the field though....Thanks for your advice
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Free Agent advice

Pick up Posluszny. He's going to be a beast. He was my #3 linebacker heading into the season and I still stand by that. That Bills defense is going to be on the field A LOT.

I'd drop Washington for Posluszny.

If you want to drop Campbell, Toler is a better play this week, but I like Griffin slightly better in the long run.