Eric Weddle< Steven Gregory

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
isbad isbad
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Eric Weddle< Steven Gregory

looks like Eric weddle is getting the backseat to steven gregory this year playing at Strong Safety.

did weddles position change or has he always been the Free safety?

thinking about trading high on weddle as hes a name everyone trusts and picking Gregory off the waiver wires.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Eric Weddle< Steven Gregory

Weddle was always at free safety. I have been on high on SS position in San Diego all off-season. It originally looked as though rookie Darrell Stuckey was going to get the job. However, they don't believe he has a good enough grasp on the playbook to play yet. Gregory remains a solid option as long as he's starting. Weddle will produce. San Diego's two games were against teams (KC and JAX) that couldn't move the ball offensively and/or downfield which put a hurting on Weddle's numbers.

I see Weddle and Gregory's production being quite similar throughout the season.
isbad isbad
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Eric Weddle< Steven Gregory

I will say its been kind of flukey.

both teams havent had the ability to get it to weddles depth.

however, gregory gets paid 400k more than weddle, and also weddle is a morman.lol!

I will be picking up gregory and starting him over weddle, hopefully be able to trade weddle for a different position in which im lacking. (rolando mcclain replacement till he gets it together)