Eric Berry and safety help

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
BC BC
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Eric Berry and safety help

Is it time to give up on Eric Berry(18)?  I have stood with him but in our league he has scored less thus far than Clark (19), Gay(20), Mikell(22), Bell(25), and Chancellor(26.50) for the four week total.  Out of all these which two would you hang on to.  You have advised to drop Mikell for Chancellor and to keep Berry.  Is that still your gut ROS?  Kam has outscored both Mikell and Berry but going forward I am still unsure who to keep.  All of these listed are available - I still have Berry and MIkell.  We have to start two DB and two D flex. Actually all of them have outscored Berry so far.  The numbers in parenthesis are their total season scores in our league for the first four weeks.  They are fairly close but IDP can make or break in our league because it is 14 teams/19 roster spots-so the waiver wire is pretty thin, the guys are knowledgable, and the games are close.  Thanks for all your help.  

TackleSolo 1, asst .5, sack 3, int 3, forcefumble 1, fumble recovery 2, defense TD 6, Safety 5, Pass defended 1, block kick 2)
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Eric Berry and safety help

Yes, I still like Berry slightly better than Mikell. You know the ceiling with Mikell and Berry's is much higher. He hasn't been great, but hasn't been horrible either. I like Chancellor best of all.
Alex W. Alex W.
Reply | Threaded
|

What are your thoughts on Eric Berry in a dynasty league? Is he just going through a slump or is his injury limiting his play-making ability? I am considering dropping Berry for Harrison Smith, but Quintin Mikell, Dawan Landry, and Grover Quin are all also available. Smith has had two very impressive weeks back-to-back. Thanks.

Scoring: solo-2, assist-1, sack-5, FF-2, int-5, PDef- 2.5.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

I still think he's worth hanging onto in deep dynasty leagues as the talent is there. Not sure if the injury is still bothering him or if he had a permanent impact on his playing ability.