Dynasty IDP

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
weber924 weber924
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Dynasty IDP

Quick question:  are there any plans to put together a rankings of the best IDPs for keeper and dynasty situations?
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Dynasty IDP

Probably not. Given this is a one-man show, I just haven't had the bandwidth to expand to dynasty content. I want to make sure I maintain the top-notch quality of the redraft stuff since that's the vast majority of content people are looking for and don't want to sacrifice that at the expense of dynasty content.
weber924 weber924
Reply | Threaded
|

I reread my initial question and realize that I may have communicated my question badly (sorry about that)...  I did not mean for you to do two separate sets of rankings all season... which would be difficult anyhow, considering how scheme and usage dependent defensive players are.

What I really wanted to know is whether you will be doing rankings during the offseason.  I respect your opinions and would love to know what you see since free agency and the draft have changed so much... maybe a post-draft rankings, then one during training camps to cover the main drafting season?
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

My first set of rankings are typically published in late May/early June; however, those are just focused on redraft.
weber924 weber924
Reply | Threaded
|

Perfect!  Thank you!
I appreciate the work you do