classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
MishMish11 MishMish11
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Derwin James Replacement

This post was updated on .

Hey Ryan, great work on the rankings/sleepers last few years. I scored Rapp, Walker and Hubbard last year in my dynasty league, thanks to you. Unfortunately, we had to redraft but I managed to get Leonard, Garrett and Derwin (purchased your guide). Obviously, Derwin went down, still have Abram and Edmunds but need a 3rd. According to your rankings, I believe Willis and Maye are the only 2 available from your top 30. Preference? Or which do you think will be more consistent producer? Any others shown (Elliott, Thompson, etc.) have top 20 potential?

Weekly rankings imminent?

Thanks from a fellow Iowan.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Derwin James Replacement

Based on camp reports, I really like Marcus Maye as he seems to have taken over the Jamal Adams role and has been in the backfield a lot and making plays. Plus, the Jets linebackers are quite suspect so he should have good opportunity.
JezCat JezCat
Reply | Threaded
|

Maye should see a boost without Adams but I'm intrigued by SS Darian Thompson in Dallas. Dallas has a poor run DL so second level tackle opportunities should be there early in games. His biggest attraction will be the Dallas offense possibly scoring a lot which will force opposing offenses into more passing to keep pace which would increase his big play opportunities.
MishMish11 MishMish11
Reply | Threaded
|

Darian balled out, however Maye was top scoring IDP this week(52 burger in our league). Thank you Ryan
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

No problem. I had Phillips as well in a league. He performed well but wasn't full-time (70%).