Deion Jones and Keanu Neal

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Sarisin Sarisin
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Deion Jones and Keanu Neal

With word that Worrilow is out and Campbell being out, it sounds like Deion Jones is the LB to have as a 3-down guy. True?

Also, anyone hearing anything on Keanu Neal? I have him occupying a precious bench spot on some of my teams and Kemal Ishmael starting. Is it time to dump Ishmael and start Neal?

Thank you
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Deion Jones and Keanu Neal

Yes, he's three down. Neal was supposed to return to practice this week. If he plays, I wouldn't think he would be every down in his first game back. Ishmael won't have value upon Neal's return. Probably won't know until closer to the weekend.
WireHawk WireHawk
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by Sarisin
I watched every LSU game Jones played in, and I'm pleasantly surprised to see his role on the dirty birds, given that he only started for one year in college. However, he does fit the new mold of undersized LBs who aren't liabilities in the middle of the field, and he bird-dogs his tackles. I'm picking him up for my LB3 this week behind last year's LSU standout Kwon Alexander.
Michael Michael
Reply | Threaded
|

This post was updated on .
Thoughts on cutting Demario Davis for Deion Jones? Or is it too early to pull the pin on Davis?

I've also got D'Qwell Jackson, Preston Brown, Mark Barron and Telvin Smith. I'm not ready to give up on Jackson just yet...

Scoring for my league is:
solo = 0.5, assist = 0.25, PD = 1, sack = 3, int = 2, FF/R = 2
Primetime21 Primetime21
Reply | Threaded
|

Neal is gonna kill ish.... lots of tackles coming his way Jackson vs jones is a toss up really, Jackson got 6 total last week, him and jones are most likely similar