DJ Williams droppable?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Jason Jason
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

DJ Williams droppable?

or wait until what type of suspension he will face next week? For his replacement this week, who would you recommend me to pickup among following players?

Keith Brooking (vs NYG), Dhani Jones (vs IND), J Farrior (vs NE), M Haggan (vs KC), Z Diles (vs Jax), J Durant (vs Hou)

I am eyeing on Durant, Brooking or Haggan.

Please make a suggestion of candidates for this week only and rest of the year just in case DJW will be out for a while. Thanks,
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: DJ Williams droppable?

I Brooking this week. I think the defense is going to be on the field a lot and he's been improving his tackle numbers the last few weeks.

ROS, I like Diles the best. Followed by Durant.

I would hold off on dropping Williams until we find out how long his suspension will be for.
Wayne Wayne
Reply | Threaded
|

Although he only misses one series of the game, he only had three tackles in the entire game. Was it due to blowout game by Den or associated with his DUI issue? Do you recommend me to sit him next week on Monday night game against SD even if there is no word on immediate suspension?

Also, any updates on L Timmons regarding his hip injury? Do you think he will be a safe play next week?
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Even Williams is playing you start him. He's been a stud. The game was a blowout and KC was forced to throw thereby limiting Williams' tackle opportunities.

Timmons has stated that he will be fine. He should be good to go for next week.