Courtney Greene vs Terrell Thomas

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Jason Jason
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Courtney Greene vs Terrell Thomas

Our league requires to start 2 CBs each week. Although Greene plays at safety position, he is tagged as a CB in ESPN, which is nice. My other CB is G  Toler who is a must start every week.  Due to the roster spot limitation, I would like to keep just 2 CBs for now. Which of these two CBs (Greene vs Thomas) would you like to keep for the rest of the season? I am leaning towards Greene as he will put up nice tackle numbers (10-12) as a safety in the poor defence although Thomas has been very consistent (6-7 tackles each week). But Thomas rarely put up a huge points. Out league rewards tackles rather than big plays. My team is very thin at WRs and would like to add players like James Jones or Blair White at the expense of Terrell Thomas or Courtney Greene. If you strongly recommends to keep all three CBs (Toler, Greene and Thomas) instead of adding those WRs, I can do that. What do you think?
Jason Jason
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Courtney Greene vs Terrell Thomas

My message above is somewhat confusing. To summarize, I have 3 CBs (Toler, Greene and T Thomas). I would like to cut one of them for WR such as James Jones or Blair White. I would like to hear your suggestion.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Courtney Greene vs Terrell Thomas

T. Thomas