classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
WannabeGuru WannabeGuru
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Chung Question AND "Best of the Best" Question

"Chung"

So it looks like Chung has officially been ruled out.  I've got Weddle and Marshall on waivers.  I don't want to drop any of my 4 DBs (Chung, Atogwe, Finnegan, and Ward) but I need healthy players in my starting lineup, and right now Ward is my only guy.  If you had to, would you drop Atogwe or Finnegan for Weddle or Marshall?

I'm going to try to get a trade off instead of dropping someone, but who knows if thats going to work out...

"Best of the Best"

P.S.  I'm fortunate enough to be loaded with offensive talent at RB and WR and with guys like Timmons, Poz, Lofton & Hayes I've got LBs and DBs to spare.  I want to have the best lineup possible for the playoffs, so if I'm going to make a move I think now is the time.  

Who are your top 2-3 players at LB, DB, and DL going forward?  Who would you most like to have Weeks 14, 15 and 16?  

As always thanks in advance.

Wannabe
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Chung Question AND "Best of the Best" Question

I think Weddle is a solid play for this week but is a bit shaky the rest of the year. I think Marshall should be pretty good the rest of the year. Dropping Finnegan for Marshall may be a slight upgrade in the long term. Weddle is a better play this week however.

For ROS, my top players at each of the three IDP positions are as follows:

DL
1. Tuck
2. Cole
3. Suggs

LB
1. Timmons
2. Mayo
3. Willis

DB
1. Pollard
2. Landry