Chad Greenway's value?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Alex Alex
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Chad Greenway's value?

Right now Greenway is ranked 8th amongst LBs in my league. He has 82 solo tackles (just 3 away from his previous high) and 26 assists with 5 games left to play. Can we expect this kind of production for years to come or is this just a fluke season in terms of posting what will hopefully be over 100 solo tackles?

Just wondering because I have been offerd a 2011 3rd round pick and Cedric Benson for Greenway. My current LBs are Tulloch, Bishop, Bradley, Greenway, Black, McRath, Rivers, Casillas, Woodley and Lee. We have to start 4 LBs…would you accept this trade? I already have Foster, McCoy and Dwills at RB.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Chad Greenway's value?

I think Greenway is the real deal. His tackles are up this year because Minnesota has been on defense more and EJ Henderson hasn't been quite as good post-injury. I don't think the Vikings are going to be that much better next season and Greenway should put up something in between his 2009 and 2010 numbers.

Your pretty set at both positions. I'm not sold on Benson's long-term value though. I would probably pass on the trade.
Alex Alex
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Chad Greenway's value?

Thanks for the advice!