Cameron Jordan

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
tiwaniuk tiwaniuk
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Cameron Jordan

What's up with this dude? Zero sacks on the year so far and hasn't topped more than 4 points in my league.

Is it time to cut ties with him? Ryan, you are ranked #1 overall for DL accuracy on FantasyPros and I see that you are lower on him than most experts.

The highest ranked player available for me to pickup is Yannick Ngakoue, followed by Josh Allen, Sam Hubbard and Chris Jones. Would you recommend I make the switch to Ngakoue for this week and beyond? My concern is that they are all ranked below Jordan ROS...
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Cameron Jordan

The biggest thing I always stress with stud DLs is patience. Even the top guys go through 3-4 game spurts of not producing but typically the cream always rises. Jordan is playing well still, he's just seeing a lot of double teams and chips which is suppressing his production. The problem is the Lions are a bad matchup for opposing DEs so far this season, so it could be another bad week for Jordan. However, I still think he finishes higher ROS than the guys you listed given how strong he's produced for us for many years. It's a tough situation.
tiwaniuk tiwaniuk
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Cameron Jordan

Thanks, Ryan! I appreciate the insight.

I guess I'll keep rolling with Jordan this week, despite the tough matchup, in hopes that the cream does eventually rise and he starts having some monster weeks.