Bye week DB pickup

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Joshua Joshua
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Bye week DB pickup

I do have a solid DB Corps (Bernard, Chung, Ward, Huff: can start 4 DBs). Due to a bye week of Bernard, I will drop one of my offensive player (Felix Jones) to pick up one of following agents for this week only. Who is going to be more productive this week?

Godfrey (Car) vs SF, T Wiiliams (GB) vs MN, N Clements (SF) vs Car, A Winfield (MN) vs GB,

In my other league, I am thinking of dropping Grimm for either Godfrey or Ndukwe for S3 (can start 2 Safeties: I have Whitner and Ward as DB1 and 2). Your thought?
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Bye week DB pickup

I'd go with Winfield against the Packers. He's one of the most solid tackling corners in the league and the Packers should be throwing quite a bit.

Nduwke should be a good play until Roy Williams comes back.
Wayne Wayne
Reply | Threaded
|

Is Nudke is nothing more than a bye week fill in until R Williams is back, rather than holding on for long term? What do you think of his role when Williams comes back?
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

The never seem to give Ndukwe the starting job unless someone gets hurt. So I would assume Roy Williams starts at SS when he comes back moving Nedu to the bench.
Jason Jason
Reply | Threaded
|

For the week 8, I do need a bye week safety pickup for TJ Ward. Nduke is still available in my league. Is he gonna be good one week fill in against Mia offence? Any rumor that R Williams will be back for week 8? Another options are Godfrey (vs. Stl), and Grim (vs. Ari). The pickup is week 8 only, not going forward.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

There's no news on whether or not Williams will play this week or not. He's currently listed as questionable. We should be able to gleam more as the week moves along. Ndukwe is your best option if Williams sits again. Otherwise, I would go with Godfrey.