classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Art Art
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Breaking News: Thomas Davis with Q mark and Harper with Knee injury

This post was updated on .
Apparently, many of you own both Davis and Harper. Therefore, this is something to keep an eye on.

ESPN tagged Davis with Q mark. Does anyone know severity of his injury? With waiver wire deadline approaching by tomorrow morning, I need to make a decision who to drop to pick up one of LBs such as Lee, Angerer, and Weatherspoon. He is coming back from two major knee surgeries and injury prone. If he is having an issue with his knee, I may drop him and consider Don Connor along with Lee, Angerer, and Weatherspoon for a pickup.

Meanwhile, Harper did not practice today with right knee injury. The extent of injury is not known. If it is gonna be a long term issue, is it ok to drop him or is he worth to hold onto for 4-5 weeks in the bench? In our league, Reggie Nelson (CIN) and Reshad Jones (Mia) are available. These two safeties were not mentioned in the weekly wire section but looked really good in their first game.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Breaking News: Thomas Davis with Q mark and Harper with Knee injury

Harper will be fine. A TON of players from all teams sat out of practice this week. You have to understand that with shortened training camps, players are not as well conditioned.

Davis will also likely be fine. With that said, I would probably still rather own Sean Lee than Davis.