|

Beason Down Bishop UP

So i have room to play 3 of the following for week 9

Paul Puzluski (Spelling is wrong) Vs. CHI
Lance Briggs Vs. Buf
Desmond Bishop Vs. Dal
Jon Beason Vs. NO

In Free Agency is DeAndre Levy Vs. NYJ

Right now I have Beason on the bench. he's been a HUGE let down. i've had him for his entire NFL career and this season he stinks.  I am A huge Lions Fan. is Levy worth owning over Bishop. Part of me wants to drop Beason but with his history of success it makes it tough to do that.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Beason Down Bishop UP

I would actually start Beason this week against the Saints as they have been giving up points left and right to opposing linebackers. Beason's switch to WLB has obviously hurt his value but he's still on pace for over 120 total tackles. That's solid LB2 production.

Bishop worries me a bit as he wasn't in the nickel packages for the 1st three quarters, but he was in those packages during the 4th quarter. So his situation remains unsettled.

Posluszny's matchup against the Bears is a bad one, but you still have to start him.

Briggs' matchup is a bad one and he's still hurting a bit from that ankle injury.

This week's game for Levy is a huge one. It's a good matchup and should give us a good indication of his value moving forward.

With this being said, I would start:

Posluszny
Beason
Bishop

STYX1210 STYX1210
Reply | Threaded
|

so you would wait and see how Levy performs this week before adding him.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

If you think you can still snatch him off the wire next week if he has a good game this week. I picked him up last week because I knew (being in 1st and having last priority), I wouldn't be able to grab him after this week him he does have a good game.