Arizona LB's

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Joe Divola Joe Divola
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Arizona LB's

With it sounding like Hayes is gonna be back for week 7 and that he would take over at SILB with Lenon moving over to WILB there by bumping Washington out of the equation...what does this do to Lenon's value for this year?  I have Mayo, Tulloch, and Sean Weatherspoon as well and only have to start one LB and can flex another if I want.  League leans towards big play scoring.  
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Arizona LB's

I think Lenon's value will remain fairly consistent with what it has been as long as Washington doesn't steal snaps.
Anon Anon
Reply | Threaded
|

Has we learned anything further this week about how this is going to play out and whether Washington is going to rotate in for Lenon?

Thanks. Anon.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

I haven't heard much yet, but it's still early in the week. I would say that Hayes plays a limited role this week and probably subs in for Washington. Lenon has been solid. My guess is Hayes takes over for Washington not Lenon.
Joe Divola Joe Divola
Reply | Threaded
|

Would it be worthwhile to drop Lenon for Diles?  My other LB's are Mayo, Tulloch, and S Weatherspoon.  I can start 1 LB and flex another with a nod towards big play scoring.  This is a keeper league and not dynasty so either Diles or Lenon will be dropped at the end of the year as I am keeping the 3 guys I have for sure....
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

I think Diles (if he starts at MLB, which he should) is a better play over Lenon since in all likelihood Lenon gets moved back to SILB.