Another Question

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
TheDude TheDude
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Another Question

Same League: Requires 1 DE, 2 LB, 1 CB, 1 S ---Dynasty League --- Next year will include a DP (any of the 4 positions)

My current roster - DE - R.Mathis, Will Smith; LB - L.Timmons, J.Mayo, C.Lofton, P.Lenon; CB - Jason Allen, B.Flower; S - B.Pollard, E.Berry

Available Free Agents:

LB - D.Smith, S.Fujita, S.Weatherspoon, W.Witherspoon, J.Peterson, D.Bishop
S - Q.Mikell, C.Godfrey, D.Whitner, M.Huff, A.Bethea, C.Crocker
CB - J.Greer, K.Hayden, B.Fletcher
DE- R.Ninkovich, D.Ball, C.Williams, J.Smith, C.Clmeons, M.Shaughnessy, K.Bierman, C.Johnson, J.Parker, S.White

Any of these FAs look better than what I got going forward and into the next years?
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Another Question

Lenon's value is limited mainly to this year. Weatherspoon is going to be a stud but he's struggling with injuries. He's going to be a great dynasty IDP.

Otherwise I think you're good.
TheDude TheDude
Reply | Threaded
|

Thanks Guru.

I added Ninkovich and dropped Will Smith. To many injury concerns for me with Will Smith. He plays a game, then he doesn't play. Then he plays a game and doesn't notch a single stat!
TheDude TheDude
Reply | Threaded
|

Already having Lofton, should I drop Lenon to pick up Weatherspoon? That would give me two Falcons.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

Weatherspoon is going to be valuable down the road, but he really seems to be struggling with injuries right now so he won't be as valuable in the coming weeks. If you have the bench space, roster him. Otherwise stick with Lenon.