2011 IDP Draft Guide is Now Available!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

2011 IDP Draft Guide is Now Available!

My 2011 IDP Draft Guide is ready for purchase.  It is $5 and will be updated and expanded upon in real-time during the off-season (up until the first game of the regular season).

I take a lot of pride in this IDP Draft Guide and consider in to be the most up-to-date, detailed, and accurate IDP Draft Guide anywhere. I spend a lot of time researching and continually updating this guide.

There are two parts to this draft guide:

1) 2011 IDP Draft Guide (Detailed)

Features:
- 150 Defensive Players Ranked (120 With Detailed Player Descriptions)
- Tiered Rankings
- Draft Strategies for Each Defensive Position (DL, LB, and DB)
- Sleeper, Bust, Injury Risk, and Positional Role Notation
- Full email support and email advice
- Over 13,000 words and 28 pages long!

2) 2011 IDP Draft Guide (Excel List)

Features:
- 150 players ranked
- Rankings for all three fantasy defensive positions (DL, LB, and DB)
- Top 100 Rankings List
- Sleeper List
- Full email support and email advice

I have some of this information freely available on my website, however it's not nearly as in-depth or as up-to-date as this draft guide.

Thanks for taking the time to look at what I have to offer. If you would like to purchase this draft guide, please look below for additional details.

Please note this draft guide contains redraft rankings only. It does not include dynasty rankings.

Also, as the preseason wears on I will be adding more and more detailed player descriptions along with ADP information and stat projections for the top IDPs.

Visit the following link for details on how to purchase: http://www.idpguru.com/p/2011-idp-draft-guide.html

Thanks for the support,
Ryan Sitzmann
Founder & President, The IDP Guru
Fitz Fitz
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: 2011 IDP Draft Guide is Now Available!

Hi.  I purchased the draft guide about an hour ago.  I received a payment confirmation email from PayPal instantly.  But I still don't have the emails telling me how to access the Draft Guide.  My draft is only a couple hours away.  I sent an email to theidpguru@idpguru.com, but figured I'd post something here too in case this gets checked first.
theidpguru theidpguru
Reply | Threaded
|

I just shared the documents with you. Please let me know if you don't receive.

Thanks for purchasing.

- Ryan
Fitz Fitz
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by Fitz
Got the email now.  Thanks!  Sorry for the impatience.  I get a little anxious on draft day.

Keep up the great work!